1 Dec 2013

Project SV650 - TZ250 seat

Got some insurance money last week.
Had a little crash on the SV650 with a blind idiot in a car.
He didn't see me riding in clear daylight.
Nothing serious, dent in my gas tank and some scratches on my side panel and a broken gear shifter.
Right now I'm glad he did not see me cause now I have the funds to chop my SV.
Gonna use the cash to turn my SV in a classic endurance inspired daily rider :) Had the plan since I bought the thing but never had the cash but now I can stop dreaming and start making the thing. Bought a TZ250 seat a while ago. Just ordered Britpart Land Rover Devender tail light and the legend JerryT will make me a new alu gastank and the subframe for the TZ tail.

The seat is to big right now. The blu line is how I'm planning to cut it. 




2 comments:

Skylar said...

Glad you're ok Lenny. Looking forward to the bike's evolution! -S

Bubble Visor said...

Thanks Skylar! :)