11 Aug 2010

Suzuki GR 650

few months ago I sold my Triumph Street Triple
needed a new daily ride
wanted a twin
a Yamaha XS650 would be nice but my budget was super small..
so I looked for something else and I found the tempter

my new Town Smoker
the 1983 Suzuki GR650 Tempter

bought it like this
Van .

removed som stuff and took some Amsterdam night shots
Van .

Van .

Van .


found this lsl drag bar for cheap
removed 8cm from each side
Van .


now the GR looks like this
Van .


bought two imitation megaton exhausts
will paint them black
more about the GR soon

4 comments:

Beardy Creep said...

drag bars can make even the gayest bike look hetro!

Icon Motosports said...

I'm jealous - the initial chopping of factory bikes is always the best part. Just knowing that there is a cool bike underneath the horrible factory facade. The bars & pipes are a good start - now it's time to yard that seat, airbox, fenders, passenger pegs and gauges.

MIOB said...

Welcome back from your vacation!

You should hurry with this build so you, me and Zoran can come together and do a photoshoot or something ;)

Bubble Visor said...

hehe, thanks dudes!
more gr bubble vision soon